Frank Bucaro, CSP, CPAE
If you are interested in working with someone who will provide the dynamic spark for your meeting and someone with notable platform excellence, then Frank is an outstanding choice for your event. This platform veteran holds the prestigious award of CPAE, Speaker Hall-of-Fame (Council of Peers Award of Excellence) and the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation through the National Speakers Association.
To date, fewer than 220 speakers worldwide have been awarded the coveted CPAE, voted on exclusively by peers in the speaking industry. The CSP is the speaking profession’s international measure of professional platform skill.
Frank continues to WOW his audiences with outstanding program outcomes through up-to-date research, easy to implement tools, and his uniquely humorous stories and powerful examples. Frank’s customization techniques further ensure that the presentation will provide relevant and useful information and will help to ensure that your event exceeds expectations.
Frank continues to herald the benefits of ethics, values and high road behavior for business and personal success. For over two decades clients, meeting planners and speakers bureaus continue to turn to Frank when they need just the right mix of information, inspiration, motivation and humor focused on these key issues impacting businesses and educational organizations today.
Speaker, trainer, author, business owner, recognized ethics expert, some of Frank’s articles have been published in:
Compliance and Ethics Professional Magazine
Corporate Compliance Insights Magazine
Latin Biz Magazine
Automation World Magazine
Project Post Gazette Newpapers
A few of the organizations that have invited Frank to speak:
• American College of Dentists
• American Payroll Association
• Association of Government Accountants
• Bank Marketing Association
• Bayer Healthcare
• Benedictine University
• Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Boise Cascade
• Canadian National Illinois Central Railroad
• Canadian Pacific Railway
• Chicago Healthcare Risk Management Society
• Culligan Dealers Association of North America
• Eastern Michigan University College of Business
• ENMAX Energy
• Ethics & Compliance Officer Association
• Fiserv Insurance Solutions
• Global Compliance Client Advisory Council
• Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
• Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario
• Illinois Hospital Association
• Illinois Rural Health Association
• Livingston International
• Million Dollar Round Table
• Minnesota Land Title Association
• National Institute of Government Purchasing
• New York Life Insurance Company
• Noble Energy, Inc.
• North American Building Material Distribution Association
• North American Wholesale Lumber Association
• Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business
• Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
• RE/MAX International
• Ryland Homes
• Stewart Title Guaranty Company
• UCB Pharmaceutical
• University of Texas Houston Health Science Center
To see if Frank might be a good fit for your next event or to check his availability, call 630-483-2276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.