Here’s a description of my most requested program this Fall. Let me help you add another dimension to your ethics training!
Research tells us that this is the first time in American history that we have four generations in the workplace at the same time. There are, then, a number of different challenges, perspectives and beliefs based on the culture in which each grew up.
To better understand each generation’s view of values, ethics and work, is of great importance in order to create a work environment where each generation is valued for their insights, values, experience and wisdom. We will take a look at a number of cultural issues that formed each generation from a value based, ethics perspective. With that knowledge, then, strategies, techniques and insights will be shared to help develop a work environment based on creating an ”ethical framework” by which each and all generations can understand, work with and embrace.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• What are the cultural influences that formed each generation’s view of values and ethics that each brings into the workplace
• Strategies to help develop a common “ethics framework” to their jobs.
• Foster a positive attitude regarding each generation’s journey to where they are now.
• To focus on creating an environment in which the words, “right and wrong” are not “set in stone,” but to focus more on the values and reason, rather than just the behavior.
• Learn definitions of ethics by which all generation can “buy into”, thereby creating a common “ethical foundation.”