Quick Start Guide to Behavioral Ethics Leadership Skills
Frank covers trust issues, leadership missteps, and ethics problems that can threaten any organization, impact market value, and cause irreversible damage, particularly in a post-pandemic era. This Quick Start Guide to Behavioral Ethics Leadership Skills will lead you through three bite-sized yet power-packed modules to help you navigate your team through this high road to success.
Easy-to-implement tactics, grounded in evidence-based research will be explored when it comes to soundly developing a values-based framework for leadership, particularly in a post-pandemic era.
It is one thing to know what is right, it is another to lead a team by actions, word, culture, and policies founded in ethics and integrity.
Where to start?
Register now for immediate access to the Quick Start Guide to Behavioral Ethics Leadership Skills. Once processed, all three modules will arrive in your inbox!
This is a course best for CEOs, Executives, and mid-level management who desire to:
- focus on behavioral ethics as an integral part of their leadership and need the tools to train the team in this skillset.
- train and mentor leaders with a practical approach to employee behaviors grounded in ethics, values, and integrity.
Register now and learn how doing the right thing for the right reason at the right time is good for business, but most importantly ensuring your team knows it too!
If Good Ethics is Good Business, Then What’s the Problem?
It seems that media reports of companies being fined, or accusations of unethical or illegal behavior, are just about a daily feature in news reports. We may even find ourselves asking “how” and “why” this could still be happening with so many organizations focusing on “doing the right thing” and touting a strong ethical culture.
Most folks would agree that solid ethical business practices are desirable, good and necessary for business. This program will explore the five challenges that threaten the reputation of an organization, and will present solutions to keep the focus on solid values and staying on the ethical high road.
The “problem” and solutions will focus on:
1. Compliance and Ethics Confusion.
2. The lack of Moral Awareness.
3. “Shades of Gray” ethical thinking.
4. The Death of Bland Training.
5. The Leadership Quagmire.
What does it mean to be good company for investors, associates, customers, and employees? Like a valuable friendship, it is the organization that people want to associate with, the organization that is successful and strong to the core. Many businesses today are vulnerable to illegal and unethical activities at every organizational level. This humorous and sometimes irreverent presentation will focus on five key areas that illustrate that doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason is not only wise, it is profitable!
Five key areas that will be covered:
1. Reputation— the importance of building and keeping a great reputation.
2. Trust and Loyalty – the basis for rewarding relationships, but easy to take for granted, and much tougher to regain.
3. Having a Moral Compass
– In which direction are you headed?
– Based on what?
– Is that where you want to go?
4. Accountable Leadership
– Not just responsible leadership— but accountable to those you serve.
– What we do after we say we believe in the mission statement, the code of conduct, the values statement.
How to Succeed Ethically When Others Bend the Rules
Problems and consequences attributed to poor ethical decisions can arise when ethical behavior is not defined, understood, or demonstrated.
Consistent focus on ethics helps to foster an environment where:
• Ethical behavior is valued.
• Ethical behavior is considered the norm.
• Ethical decisions help to contribute to long-term success.
This program features easy-to-understand definitions of ethics, guidelines for tackling difficult decisions, practical examples, and a generous amount of humor; the result is an upbeat look at a key factor in long-term success.
Taking the High Road: How to Succeed Ethically When Others Bend the Rules. This program is a general ethics presentation for employees organization-wide.
Insights into Ethical Leadership
Headlines relating to questionable practices at a number of high profile organizations over the past several years have increased pressure on businesses to reclaim trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration, and build customer loyalty.
This program focuses on the unique and powerful role ethical leadership plays in successful organizations today. Covered in this program:
• Types of ethics and which type serves your organization best.
• Eight great leadership habits that enhance an ethical culture.
• Four considerations to keep in mind when faced with a difficult decision.
• How to recognize the “ethics gap” and what to do about it.
• Five leadership virtues that will positively affect your business culture.
An upbeat, humorous and entertaining program that offers a learning experience with practical ideas and techniques to help support and energize leaders!
Reach Frank at email@example.com or 847-778-5498.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]