- What are specific ethical behaviors that are required of all levels of leadership?
- What are the consequences if leaders don’t behave ethically? If none, why not?
- What are the situations that leaders encounter at work that could lead them into a grey area? Is training provided to deal with those situations?
- How should grey areas be handled? For example, right from wrong is more clearly defined(less grey) than is a “right from right” situation. Now what?
- What is the ethics education leaders are provided with help to make decisions when they encounter difficult situations? If there is no training, what can be expected?
- What are the areas that are non-negotiable for leaders?
- What are the areas that are negotiable for leaders?
- How do you clarify and promote your mission and values, to make it clear that we are an ethical organization, and ethics are not negotiable?
- How can we more effectively recognize, recruit, educate and retain ethical leaders?