1. What are specific ethical behaviors that are required of all leaders?
2. What are the consequences if they don’t behave ethically?
3. What are the situations that people that people encounter that could lead them into a grey area?
4. How should grey areas be handled?
5. How should people make decisions when they encounter difficult situations?
6. Where might leaders fall into grey areas while implementing our goals and values?
7. What are the areas where we will not tolerate compromise?
8. What are the areas of flexibility?
9. Where do we need to clarify our mission and values, to make it clear that we are an ethical organization, and ethics are not negotiable?
10. How can we more effectively recruit, recognize and retain ethical leaders?