1. What are specific ethical behaviors that are required of all leaders?
2. What are the consequences if they don’t behave ethically?
3. What are the situations that people that people encounter that could lead them into a grey area?
4. How should grey areas be handled?
5. How should people make decisions when they encounter difficult situations?
6. Where might leaders fall into grey areas while implementing our goals and values?
7. What are the areas where we will not tolerate compromise?
8. What are the areas of flexibility?
9. Where do we need to clarify our mission and values, to make it clear that we are an ethical organization, and ethics are not negotiable?
10. How can we more effectively recruit, recognize and retain ethical leaders?
Like you, business ethics and ethical leadership expert, Frank Bucaro has seen the challenges and problems of corporate leadership, particularly over the past few years in regards to poor decision-making, SEC violations, and record breaking financial settlements in a number of different industries.
With over two decades of executive training, speaking, writing and with real life experiences, his view and approach to ethics in the workplace is uniquely different. He emphasizes that ethics is a moment-to-moment choice and has little to do with position, titles, personalities or education. Ethics is everybody’s responsibility from the top down.
His goal is to help organizations to:
a. Strengthen their ethics training initiatives in order to significantly decrease the odds of an ethical/compliance violation.
b. Energize, train and motivate employees to understand the value of consistent “high road” behavior as a business advantage.
c. Support individuals and thereby the organization by contributing to its success by quality, ongoing values based leadership development.
Frank is known for his very practical, slightly irreverent, yet somewhat humorous approach to ethics and leadership development. His conversational style and real life stories connect with his audience in a personal, intense and practical level.
Companies such as Bayer Healthcare, BP, ReMax International, EnMax Energy, Danone, etc. have partnered with Frank when they want to proactively stress the message, tools, insights and practical applications that good ethics IS good for business!