1. The organization relies solely on online ethics training for all its ethics training.
2. Ethics and compliance and the training initiatives for each is not differentiated and experienced separately yet complimentary to each other.
3. Those who do the ethics training have had at least the same degree of education and training( in ethics theories, behavioral ethics, etc.), as those who do compliance training, have had legal and/or HR training.
4. The ethics training is a “one shot” session.
5. Doing the right thing is not recognized and rewarded by the leadership of the organization on a consistent basis.
6. The ethics training is not ongoing, comprehensive, practical, and required of everyone in the organization.